What's better on a cold fall evening than enjoying a delicious homemade cookie? Not much that we can think of! That's why we wanted to share this simple, yet delicious recipe with you.
Here's how to make these cute Honey Drop cookies!
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 6 TBSP brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 12 Honibe Honey Drops
- *Optional* 1 cup crushed nuts or pretzels
- Preheat your oven to 350 degreed Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celcius)
- Mix together your flour and sugar in a bowl, add in the egg
- Add butter and mix until the dough is combined
- Spoon dough into 12 cookie balls (Optional* Roll the cookie balls in your crushed nuts or pretzels)
- Spread all 12 cookies evenly on a baking sheet. Press 1 Honibe Honey Drop into the centre of each cookie
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool before enjoying
Did you make them at home? Tag us in a picture on Instagram, @honibe, or send your photo to us in a DM!
Shop the Honibe Honey Drop here