NO PURCHASE NECESSARY OR REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“RULES”) GOVERN YOUR ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SPONSOR/ ADMINISTRATOR. THIS SWEEPSTAKES
IS ONLY OPEN TO CANADIAN RESIDENTS (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) AND IS GOVERNED BY CANADIAN LAW AND THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: The Honibe Fuel For School Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and administered by Island Abbey Food Science Ltd. (“Sponsor” or “Administrator”), 20 Innovation Way, Charlottetown, PE, C1E 0K4.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: This Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 pm ET on DAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on DAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Administrator will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, participating individuals must be: (i) a legal resident of Canada, excluding Quebec; and (ii) at least the age of majority in their province or territory of residence as of the commencement of the Sweepstakes Period. All other persons are not eligible. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any winner at any time (“Entrants”). Officers, directors, and employees of Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective promotional partners and parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are also not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Sweepstakes is void in Quebec, outside of Canada (other than Quebec), and where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, provincial, territorial and local laws and regulations.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period:
A) Facebook:To enter using Facebook, comment on the Honibe Fuel for School Sweepstakes post on the Honibe Facebook page by tagging a friend in the comments. Entrant may tag multiple friends, but this will not affect the outcome of the Sweepstakes and does not increase chances of winning.
B) Mail-In Entry Without Purchase:Hand print your first name, last name, a valid email address, phone number and zip code on a 3” x 5” piece of paper. Mail 3” x 5” paper in a hand-addressed envelope to Island Abbey Food Science Ltd., Attn: Honibe Fuel for School Sweepstakes, 20 Innovation Way, Charlottetown, PE C1E 0K4. Mail in entries must be postmarked no later than SEPTEMBER 21, 2021 and must be received by Administrator no later than SEPTEMBER 23, 2021.
Number of entries is limited to one per Entrant. Entries discovered to have been submitted by the same individual using multiple accounts or if an Entrant is discovered to have submitted more than one entry, such Entrant will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes.
Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants are submitting information to Sponsor. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the natural person account associated with the entry. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entries are permitted.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: The Sweepstakes will have one (1) winner. On or about SEPTEMBER 30, 2021, Administrator and/or its designees will select potential winners from among all eligible Entrants in a random drawing. Following the random drawing, Sponsor, Administrator, or their designees will notify potential winners via direct message on Facebook. Before being declared a winner, any selected Entrant must first correctly answer, without assistance, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone at a time mutually convenient for the Entrant and Administrator. Before being awarded a prize, each potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Sponsor or Administrator, a full release and indemnity form stating, among other things, that he/she has read and understood these Rules, grants all consents required by the Sponsor and Administrator, authorizes the Sponsor to broadcast, publish, disseminate and/or otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet, voice, and all other indicia of personality, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news and/or for entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the prize, accepts the prize as offered and releases the Sponsor and Administrator from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Sweepstakes and receipt and/or use of the prize. If a selected Entrant: (i) cannot be contacted by email or direct message on Facebook within one (1) calendar day of selection or there is a return of any prior notification as undeliverable; (ii) fails to correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question; or (iii) fails to return the Sweepstakes documents within the specified time, he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize, and Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to select an alternate Entrant from among the remaining eligible entries.
Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with these Official Rules. Sponsor and Administrator will have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If a prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Decisions of Sponsor and Administrator are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”), AND ODDS OF WINNING: The winner will receive: (i) one (1) bottle of Honibe Omega-3 Gummie Bees, (ii) one (1) bottle of Honibe Vitamin D3 Gummie Bees, (iii) one (1) bottle of Honibe Complete Kids Multivitamin + Immune Gummie Bees, (iv) one (1) package of Honibe Lemon Lozenges, (v) one (1) package of Honibe Elderberry Lozenges, (vi) one (1) package of Honibe HoneyPops Cherry, (vii) one (1) package of Honibe HoneyPops Strawberry, (viii) one (1) yellow backpack, (ix) two (2) Honibe pens, and (x) one (1) Honibe notebook; to be delivered within ninety (90) days of winner selection. The ARV of the prize is approximately $125 CAD. Actual retail value may vary. The odds of winning depends on the number of eligible entries received.
- GENERAL PRIZE TERMS: Winning Entrants are responsible for all taxes and all other expense not included in the prize. All expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the winners. No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize (or prize component) for an item of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Nothing in these Rules shall obligate Sponsor to publish or otherwise use any entry submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. All details of any prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. By accepting a prize, each winner acknowledges compliance with these Rules. Further, by accepting a prize, potential winners consent to the use of each member of the Entrant name, address (province, territory, or city), biographical information, voice, statements relating to the Sweepstakes, photographs or other likenesses, and organization name and trademarks, without further compensation, notification or permission in any publicity, promotion or advertising carried out by Sponsor or its designees in any and all media now known or hereafter developed without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
- LICENSE: By submitting an entry into the Sweepstakes, Entrants grant to Sponsor and Administrator the right, without limitation, to feature Entrant’s name and other information provided by Entrant online and in any media now known or hereinafter developed. Further, Entrants agree to grant to the Sponsor all rights of ownership, reproduction, and use of the submitted materials, for any purpose whatsoever without compensation or further permission, including but not limited to an irrevocable and perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide right, in all media (now known or later developed) to assign, license, use, publish, edit, adapt, modify, alter, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, display, copyright, create derivative works or otherwise exploit the submission, for commercial or non-commercial use, and without compensation to any Entrant.
- NO WARRANTIES: By entering, each Entrant agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor and Administrator has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the prizes.
- PROMOTION OPERATION / FORCE MAJEURE: If for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause that corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any Entrant’s entry(s) in the Sweepstakes (and void all associated registrations and/or entries) or entitlement to a prize, if, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor and Administrator, they determine or suspect that the Entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive or unfair playing practices (including submitting any entries or obtaining any followers by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process). Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to: (a) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellite, cable Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; (b) communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (c) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors in the offering or announcement of any prize or in any prize notification documents or any other Sweepstakes-related materials; (d) any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including, but not limited to, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries and/or registrations; (e) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (f) damage to a user's system occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes. Any attempt by a person to tamper with, disrupt, or deliberately damage any website or technology related to this Sweepstakes, or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor or Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- GENERAL DISCLOSURES: In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Rules and any Sweepstakes details contained on promotional advertising or any other promotional media, the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Rules shall prevail. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right in their sole discretion to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) at any time and for any or no reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion without notice to Entrants.
- INDEMNITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY: To the maximum extent permitted by law, each Entrant indemnifies Sponsor, Administrator, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, licensors, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agencies (“Promotion Entities”), at all times from and against any and all liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any act, default or omission of the Entrant, including the materials they submit for entry, and/or a breach of these Rules and any warranty set forth herein. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each Entrant agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or accruing from (a) any entry materials submitted by Entrant; (b) any misrepresentation made by the Entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes, and (c) any non-compliance by the Entrant with these Rules. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each Entrant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, including any claims relating to use, misappropriation or disclosure of any materials submitted herein.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AND EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR AS STATED HEREIN, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of Prince Edward Island without regard to conflicts of law principles. All Entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of Prince Edward Island.
- SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or appointed arbitrator, such determination shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision herein.
- WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner, available after SEPTEMBER 30, 2021 send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Island Abbey Food Science Ltd., Attn: Honibe Fuel for School Sweepstakes Winner List, 20 Innovation Way, Charlottetown, PE, C1E 0K4.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners and, unless specifically stated above, such owners are not affiliated with this Sweepstakes.