This warm, creamy, honey-sweet honibe® Honey Baked Brie makes the perfect communal comfort food, and with just a handful of ingredients, it’s one of the easiest appetizers you’ll ever make!
Show up at your next shindig with this in hand, and you’ll definitely create some buzz.
- 1 wedge of brie
- ¼ cup of honibe liquid honey
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 1 large baguette
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place brie in a baking dish, and, using a sharp knife, score top rind of cheese in a crisscross pattern, spacing cuts about 1 inch apart.
- Drizzle brie with honey and sprinkle with toasted almonds
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until top is soft and runny
- Serve with your favourite baguette, crackers or fruit and enjoy!